The third of three concerts.
April 30, 2017
The SSO Core Musicians play artist-in-residence throughout the season. For our 86th season, our Core musicians explore the concepts and ideas that shaped and were shaped by Mozart. Over the course of three concerts, the musicians delve into the musical effect and impact of one of the greatest composers of all time.
Featuring the music of Beethoven and more.
- Michael Swan, Concertmaster
- Oxana Ossiptchouk, Principal Second Violin
- James Legge, Principal Viola
- Lahni Russell, Principal Cello
- Richard Carnegie, Principal Bass
- Sarah Yunji Moon, Principal Flute
- Erin Brophey, Principal Oboe
- Margaret Wilson, Principal Clarinet
- Stephanie Unverricht, Principal Bassoon
- Carol-Marie Cottin, Principal Horn
The Saskatoon Symphony
Adult: $30 Senior $25 Student $20
For wheelchair seating call The Symphony office at 306-665-6414